Friday, June 29, 2012

Roasted Garlic Chicken Pesto Pizza

MAKE THIS!! 

Everyone needs to try this pizza!!

 However, when I finally talked myself into getting up and making dinner I didn't realize that the garlic needed to roast before I could get my pizza ready. LAME! That delayed our dinner about 45 minutes so be prepared!!

Also, it calls for 1 bulb garlic which sounds like a lot but I would do more. I felt like I couldn't smear it all over my crust. 

Connected to this recipe was "The perfect pizza crust". I didn't use that recipe so I don't know if it's good or not. I also used canned chicken because I didn't feel like thawing and cooking chicken today and it worked perfectly!! 

One more thing, we added thin slices of tomato on our pizza and O.M.G. it was delish!!  

Happy Cooking!!



You can get the recipe for this A-MAZING pizza here!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment