Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tutu Bed Skirt

I went to Joanne's the other day looking for fabric to make cute pillows for my daughter's room and came across a beautiful sign- Tulle 40% off!! YES!!! I stood there thinking of something I could make with it and then it hit me! I've been wanting to make a crib skirt for the little miss' bed and just the other day I saw an idea on Pinterest for a tulle bed skirt! 

Next thing I knew, I was the proud owner of $5 worth of hot pink tulle and an hour later I had it transformed into this...


Click HERE to see where this idea originated...

** I haven't added any embellishments yet but I do my have bedazzler  out and ready to rock and roll!!

4 comments:

  1. i see her crib is no longer a toddler bed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm that is awesome!! If I wasn't putting Jake in the crib soon I'd do this for Brooklyn. I don't think John would think tulle on Jake's crib was very "manly" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you tie it straight onto the crib or onto a piece of material?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, in my daughters crib there is metal bar thing that goes across, underneath her bed. I tied the Tulle to that bar.

    ReplyDelete