Thursday, September 20, 2012

Banana Pancakes

So, I should have known better when I clicked on the link from Pinterest and tried to track down the actual page that had this recipe on it and it was no where to be found! However, I pinned it, I wanted to try them and the instructions were written right on the caption on Pinterest so I gave it a shot...

The instructions were:
1 ripe banana + 2 eggs = pancakes! Whole batch = about 250 cals. Add a dash of cinnamon and a tsp. of vanilla! Top with fresh berries
(Sounds interesting, huh?!!) 

This is what I was hoping for...
 (I couldn't even find where this picture was found... Just copied it right off the pin from Pinterest)

This is what I got... 
(This was the best looking one too! Ha!)

So, like I said I don't have a link for this, just copied the caption right off Pinterest...

**I wouldn't recommend making these, obviously, They weren't even close to pancake consistency and basically turned into Banana eggs (You're shocked, I know! especially after seeing how they were made!) 
I took a bite to see how they tasted and they were weird... My 2 year old insisted on eating them so I let her and she actually loved them. Ha! But, let's keep in mind she also enjoys shoving dirty rocks in her mouth... so there ya go.

1 comment: