Friday, September 28, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas

Oh crock pot, how I love you!!

Seriously, I can't think of many things better than coming home and having dinner prepared!! 

These fajitas were pretty good. I feel like when I saute the vegetables they have a little stronger taste and a little more crunch to them. Cooking it all in the crock pot made everything very moist! The chicken basically shredded itself and the peppers/onion were very soft ( I think I like a little more crunch in mine).

Let's get to the point, shall we?! Being a crock pot meal definitely gives this dish bonus points. Because of the simplicity of it all (plus, my family loved them) I will probably convert to these fajitas which means they get 2 thumbs up! :)

HERE is the recipe

**We served ours with fresh tomatoes, guacamole and lettuce. MMmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment