Tuesday, October 16, 2012

7 Day Potty Training

 I'm so disappointed! 
I read THIS entire article and even took notes while reading! I did everything step by step with a very aware 2.5 year old and I all I got was a week of messes all over my carpet and in her hello kitty "big girl" underwear!

I started taking her to the bathroom with me and getting REALLY excited about going potty, I even gave ME treats in front of her. I let her pick out her undies, we had her incentive in the bathroom and NOTHING! 

I suppose I'm just going to have to wait her out.... :)

I'm sure that article has helped several mom's with their kiddo's but I'm sad to report it was a fail for us. :(

My husband teases my when I tell him that Pinterest has changed my life. Ha. But if Pinterest could help me potty train my kiddo I would be forever in it's debt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment