Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baked Banana Chips

I finally got around to making one of our families favorite snacks. 
Banana chips!!
These are what I was expecting when I opened my oven after the 4 hour baking period...

This is what I found...

LAME!!!
I didn't even want to try them. Ha. 
So sad...

** I'm starting to gather that any pin on Pinterest that doesn't have a solid link to it and just has directions in the caption on the pin DOESN'T WORK! This being one of them...

Here were the instructions I followed :

Slice banana into thin chips, dip in lemon juice, and spread on a cookie sheet. Bake for 2 hours @ 200 degrees and flip. Bake for another 1.5-2 hours or until crisp. Homemade banana chips!

1 comment:

  1. I also followed this Pinterest recipe, hoping I found a cheap remedy. Mine also FAILED, my boyfriend who will try just about anything didn't want anything to do with the burnt flavorless banana chips. Mine didn't look quite as bad as yours lol, but there were very similar. Thank you for this website btw.

    ReplyDelete