Friday, October 12, 2012

Lost Socks

Well, I've finally had it!!
 It seems I am always finding a single sock and wondering where I put the other one so I wouldn't forget or loose it. Now I'll know exactly where all the missing socks are! Yay!
( I know, I know... all the lame things a mom gets excited about!)

So, I had an extra piece of wood waiting around for the perfect project. I dug it out, painted it then modge podged paper on top. Then I cut the letters just on paper using my cricut and modge podged those puppies on. Slapped on a few painted clothing pins and Wa-lah! 



I tried to copy the link from Pinterest where I got the idea from but the link is no longer available. I actually didn't click it on before I made this, I just went off of the picture... sooooo, sorry. No link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment