Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yoga

 Last spring I developed a love for pilates and yoga. I attended classes and noticed a big difference in many aspects of my every day life. Recently I've taken up a new hobby. Running. I don't love running, I don't think  I even like running. I just happened to sign up for a half marathon on a night that I over ate and felt huge and now I'm stuck preparing for it so I don't die. 

Anyway, every day when I get home from my run and do all my stretches and then I lay against the wall with my legs straight up and RELAX. I've done this in the past but when I came across it on Pinterest I read more into it and it is meant to relieve tired/cramped legs and feet. It also helps with stretching, lower backaches, and mind relaxation. 

This is awesome! I totally feel like this has helped with my stretching and relaxation after my runs each day and I have even found myself laying like this randomly through out my day just to relax. 
(Picture courtesy of Yogajournal.com)

THIS site is AWESOME and has a lot of great information and ideas!

Oh, Pinterest. How you have changed my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment