Sunday, November 18, 2012

Giant Cookie

These are my favorite!!!
 I absolutely LOVE giant chocolate chip cookies with frosting! I have attempted making giant cookies in the past with my regular choc. chip cookie recipes and they have failed.

I've never made a giant cookie where the middle is cooked just as evenly as the edges. This cookie rocked!

I am more than happy to announce that this was a huge success! 



We had to go a step further and throw some frosting on there. I asked my 2 year old what we should put on it and she said a snowman. So, here we have our giant snowman cookie!
(I know, totally lame with just one color on such a fantastic cookie but I had it left over from something else.)

HERE is where you'll find the deliciousness!

**  I don't have a metal pizza pan so I cooked mine on my pizza stone. I'm not sure if that would make a difference cooking wise but mine had to cook about 12-15 minutes longer than what the recipe calls for.

**I personally felt there was a little bit to much chocolate (and I'm a big chocolate person!!) so next time I'll probably cut down on the chocolate chips by a 1/2 cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment