Monday, November 5, 2012

Kneader's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

 I wish I could blame my absence here on hurricane Sandy hitting our beloved New Jersey but the truth is I've been in the warmth and beautiful weather that is Utah for the past week and a half enjoying family, friends and Halloween and haven't had much extra Pinterest time.

I know. I'm ashamed.

Good news though.... I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!

Well, here at our house we are enjoying not one loaf of delicious pumpkin bread but THREE loafs. Yes, I'm really excited about the amount of chocolate and pumpkin I've inhaled!

This is probably the best homemade pumpkin bread I've ever tasted. It's moist and addicting!!
I may or may not have had it for breakfast, lunch and a snack today...


Trust me, you'll want to click HERE for the recipe!

** We sprayed our bread pans with cooking spray and waited about 15-20 minutes before I tried to take our bread out of the pans and they stuck!  I would spray, coat with flour (possibly even use parchment paper) and remove after about 5 minutes next time! 

Yay for pumpkin season!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time! LoL...jk! I've been checking everyday, as I always do. I'm glad you're baaaaaack!!

    ReplyDelete