Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful for Thanksgiving

Man, I'm learning a lot about myself with this Pinterest journal of mine. I'm a HUGE slacker around fun holidays!! :) Which makes absolutely no sense to me because every time I'm cruising around Pinterest I can't wait for the next holiday because all the fun things I find!!

Anyway, I figured it would only be fitting to document a few things I'm thankful for:

PINTEREST!!!
(among other things)


Actually, let me re-word this...
Here are a few PINS I'm thankful for (and use ALL the time):


So, I know I have a pretty hefty list here, but let's be honest, Pinterest rocks and it's changed all our lives for the better. 
PINTEREST for PRESIDENT 2016!

Anyway, that's my rant. This list isn't all the pins that I've tried and found successful. This is a list of things that  have locked in my brain and found themselves in my every day life and for that I'm thankful for Pinterest. :)

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment