Monday, June 18, 2012

Alphabet Puzzle

Such a good project for working on the ABC's in a fun and different way!!

I saw this idea on Pinterest awhile ago and found the alphabet puzzle thing at our $1 store, so we put it to the test. I poured a bunch of dried beans in a bowl and put all the alphabet letters in there and let my 2 year old have at it! 

She loved digging through the beans finding letters and I loved it because it kept her entertained longer than 5 minutes...




HOWEVER- 
Next time we do this little activity we will be doing it on a blanket or something because, eventually, the beans were EVERYWHERE!!  So, I will warn you that this does have potential to be a messy little activity...but kids need to be kids, right?!?!

The inspiration came from here...this lady has some great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment