Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ivory Soap Experiment

I've been quite excited to try this one out but also a little nervous because I didn't want a big mess in my microwave. We are visiting my parents at the moment so I thought, "Hey, I'll try it out in theirs!" :)

I'm not that evil, well, kind of I guess. I did try it out in my parents microwave but only because my little one and her cousins were all around to see. Long story short- It worked and it rocks!!


Here is my dirty faced kiddo modelling the cooked soap.



We read that you can use cookie cutters to make different designs with the soap after you cook/play with it so it's not just wasted. We tested it out and couldn't get it to look really pretty but good enough that we'll use it and the kids obviously loved it!

I read that this MUST be the Ivory soap. Any other soap WILL explode in your microwave. I haven't tested that out but I'm taking their word for it :) 

If you'd like to check out the original link you can click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment