Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Marshmellow Popcorn

Best part about this popcorn??!! It's made in the microwave and takes about 5 minutes to make!! 

Seriously, you could be sitting on your couch craving something sweet and literally 10 minutes later be sitting in the same exact spot with a huge bowl of goodness on your lap!! 


 3 bags popcorn (pop and take out extra kernels) 2 sticks of butter 16 oz bag of marshmallows 1 cup brown sugar Microwave butter, marshmallows, and brown sugar for 2 1/2 min. Take out and stir. Microwave again for 1 min. Repeat until thin sauce. When done pour over popcorn and mix. YUM!

(I don't have the original link for this one, the recipe was just written on Pinterest...here the Pinner I got it from! Thank you!)

**** We used a popcorn popper instead of microwave popcorn- I'm sure any popcorn would work great!

-Once I had everything mixed together I added MORE marshmellows in the popcorn!! I was happy about it. Also, in the future I think peanuts would be a good mix-in- add a little salt with the sweet.

Here is the original picture from Pinterest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment