Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Recycled Sprinkler

 So, I went to the store today to buy a 2 liter
 (I love when I have an excuse to get me some Diet Coke with Lime!!)
to make a homemade recycled sprinkler.... I poked holes in the bottle, had my kiddo in her swimming suit ready to party and went outside thinking my soda bottle would just screw right on to my hose. It doesn't... sooooo, I will be trying this one again in the future and will document my hopeful success but in the mean time I wanted to warn everyone....
You should probably make sure you have the proper hose end replacement before downing a whole 2 liter with your 2 year old watching in anticipation...

(Note: I did share my 2 liters of Diet Coke Lime)


This was my intentions today.... 
I WILL do this! :)

Click HERE for the original site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment