Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coloring Pages

How fun is this?! You can upload any photo you want and have it turned into a sketch, print it and wah-la!!! A fun coloring book for your kiddo's and also a GREAT way to show them pictures of family members that don't live nearby! 


Here is a sample I used from my personal photo's. I think it turns out pretty good and my daughter thinks it's pretty cool that she recognizes who she's coloring!


I was pretty excited that this actually worked so I printed 12 and just stapled them together for a little coloring book.

To find the original link just click HERE

** Once you get click on the link above you'll have to click on the link found on her page just under where it says, 'step 1'
** When I uploaded my pic I clicked 'save' underneath and it wanted to charge me. So, then I just right clicked and saved the image that way. Then just print!! 


2 comments: