Monday, August 6, 2012

DIY Candy Bowl

Well, I am not quite sure what happened here. I went to Joanns with a 25% off my entire purchase coupon (so excited!!) and found this cute bowl and long skinny vase to glue together as a new candy dish, decoration... thing. Anyway, I used crazy glue, let it dry upside down, went to check on it and this is what I found!! 


I have no idea what this white film stuff is and how it crawled up the glass, inside the vase??? I barely lined the lip of the vase with glue before sticking it all together!! 



I'm not sure if it's because I used a hollow vase instead of a candle stick, or if the crazy glue did it?? But, I'm pretty sure you'll see this again after I decide if I'm going to paint around the base or modge podge fabric around it... Decisions, decisions...

To find the site where this idea originated from simply click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment