Thursday, August 16, 2012

Easy Garlic Chicken

I'll be honest. I felt pretty good having my dinner in the oven and ready to roll when my husband walked in from work tonight. I opened the oven to get it out and my first thought was, "Crap, where are we getting dinner from tonight?!" It did not look pretty! I think it was the brown sugar that was bubbling and trying to burn... NOT ON MY WATCH! 

I dished it up and hoped for the best... It turned out to be a very moist, delicious dinner!  


To find the recipe click HERE

** I was expecting the brown sugar/garlic mixture to be a little thinner then it was, so don't let that fool you. I just frosted it right over my chicken breasts and we were good to go.
**Also, don't be alarmed (like I was) if you open your oven to a brown bubbling mess. I'm guessing that's normal because mine did that. I thought it was a goner but it tasted delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment