Monday, August 20, 2012

Oat Flour Pancakes

So, this post is a little bit different than usual... Ever since experimenting with new and different crafts and recipes via Pinterest I've become more 'daring' with experimenting on my own recipes... Some times it works well and we love it and other times we end up at Chick-Fil-A.

This morning I wanted to have pancakes for breakfast but didn't want to eat something fatty sooooo I tweaked my Grandma's famous pancake recipe and this is what we came up with...


1.5 C oat flour (I just made my own by putting rolled oats in my Blendtec)
1.5 tsp baking powder
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp oil
1 beaten egg
1 C coconut milk

I put the egg in the bowl first and beat it with a fork for a second then added everything else.
yields about 5 pancakes

** We replaced syrup with a little agave over the top. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment