Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DIY Hooded Towel

My 2 year old has literally grown out of every single pair of shoes she currently owns. Along with a TON of other things she has recently decided to grow out of her baby hooded towels were among those things.

 Sooooo, I made her a 'big girl' towel using a regular bath towel, a hand towel and about 30 minutes of my time. I was happy with how it turned out.



She seems to like it :)

To find the step by step tutorial just click HERE.

I am by no means 'a sewer'. I like to sew anything that I can make little mistakes and you can't tell by looking at the finished product. This is one of those things!

Definitely a beginner sewing project!!
** I didn't add the ribbon on the hood to mine because I wanted it plain but it wouldn't have been difficult.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment