Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One Minute Chocolate Cake

 First of all, these may only bake for 60 seconds but from start to finish I was in the kitchen for about 12 minutes and ended with a messy counter, measuring cups and spoons. For something that sounds so simple I don't like all the clean up before I can enjoy chocolate goodness!

Speaking of chocolate goodness.... I wish these were... These weren't that amazing. It was very dense and I felt they weren't worth the time (even as a 'one minute cake') or the mess. 

All I know is if there is chocolate anything left on my plate that speaks for itself.

To check out this recipe click HERE.

Also, I tried the 'Reeses Fudge Frosting' recipe she recommends for this cake. Also, not amazing.
If you want to try that recipe click HERE.

*** The only thing I changed  was in the frosting. It calls for maple syrup and I substituted it for Agave. The consistency seemed fine with the substitution and it definitely tasted sweet enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment