Monday, August 13, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

I must crave peanut butter a lot because I feel like every time I turn around I'm making peanut butter cookies.  
I am IN LOVE with these ones though!! A few reason why these are great:

1- NO BAKING! Perfect cookies to make on a hot/humid summer day.

2- I literally dirtied ONE dish to make them.

3- GUILT FREE. There are 4 ingredients in these cookies
 (which is also a plus...the less ingredients the better!)

Natural peanut butter
Dates
Almonds
Vanilla

Mix 'em all together and WAH-LAH! 


To find this recipe (along with a ton more yummy looking recipes) simply click HERE.

** I don't own a food processor so I made them in my Blend-Tec. In my blender the mixture was so thick that it kept creating air pockets making it difficult to blend (SOOOOO annoying). Not sure if a food processor does that or not but in the future I'd blend the almonds like she says and then add the dates THEN BLEND then add the PB and vanilla. I'm thinking that would have caused a little less grief rather than adding everything then blending.... all right, I'm off to eat another PB cookie!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment