Sunday, August 12, 2012

Watermelon Frosty

This smoothie intrigued me because all the ingredients it calls for sounded weird mixed together. Once I had it all mixed I thought it smelled weird. I tasted it. Meh.... I kept drinking and.... I actually really like it!

It definitely has a different taste but it's pretty tasty! I had to think ahead for this one so I could have my frozen watermelon chunks.  


Click HERE to check it out.

** In the future I would probably 1/2 the syrup or eliminate it all together.. I felt the syrup taste was a little to strong.

** When I froze my watermelon I cut out chunks and froze them on a cookie sheet covered with tin foil. Once they were frozen individually I threw them all in a bag. That way they didn't freeze into one big chunk.

1 comment:

  1. My new favorite smoothie! We've taken it to 3 different friends houses and it's always a hit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete