Monday, August 27, 2012

Zucchini Oven Chips

Tonight we tried these as a side to our grilled chicken sandwiches and they were the perfect addition! 

I think it's fun to find new ways to cook zucchini and this one will definitely be added to the rotation!


To find the recipe just click HERE

**I feel like I put to much of the breaded mixture on mine. They were still good but next time I think I would lighten it up.
** Also I think that if you didn't want to use the bread crumbs it would be just as delicious with just the cheese and seasonings.
** Instead of using shredded parm. cheese, I had a fresh block of Parm. that I just threw a little chunk in my blender and and it ground it up the way you'd buy it in the shaker. I felt like I got the fresh taste but it was distributed more evenly that way.

1 comment:

  1. Similar to zucchini parmesan fries I did recently --will try this recipe, maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete