Monday, September 10, 2012

2x4 Pumpkin Blocks

I have FALL FEVER!!
 I'm getting really anxious for fall/Halloween festivities to begin so in my house, they have!! I whipped out my fall decorations today and made replica's of these bad boys...
As you can see, I copied this picture courtesy of www.todaysfabulousfinds.blogspot.com

I didn't get the words written on them yet. I can't decide if I want to do fabric letters with modge podge or vinyl... Oh, the decisions...

 Anyway, I had just a scrap piece of wood cut into 4" tall pieces, painted them orange, distressed them a bit, and I just used a dowel I cut into little pieces for the stems (painted brown, hot glued on). The picture I was going off of above looks like she used sticks ( which is really cute) for her stems. 


To check out the original link click HERE

**Get ready for lots of fall Pinterest ideas!! :) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment