Sunday, September 16, 2012

Halloween Banner

So, this is the banner I found on Pinterest and I thought it was really cute however, I like things a little more simple so I took the candy corn and ran with it. :)

(Above picture courtesy of  Organizeyourstuffnow.com)

So, here is the banner I've made for the opening between our kitchen and dining room. 
I cut out a 'pattern triangle' to trace all my orange slices. Then I cut the top part off of the pattern and traced the middle, yellow color and then repeated again for the white tip. Then glued them all together!.
I, of course, had to add some black tulle!

Once I made all the candy corns and strung it all together I decided to add the 'trick or treat' using my cricut. 
I'm pretty happy about how it turned out. 

HERE is the link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment