Friday, September 14, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this time of year?!! 

Seriously, there are so many fun things to make and yummy things to eat and the weather is perfect outside, aaaaahhh! I just love it!!

My husband will tease me about how sucked in I get with whatever season/holiday is approaching and let's just say, now that September is here whatever is offered in pumpkin variety is definitely going to be coming home with me. :) In fact, just last night I enjoyed a delicious pumpkin water ice. Mmmmm!! 

Anyway, I know you're all waiting to here how tasty these bad boys were... If you are a sucker for pumpkin, (like I am) you will love them!! 

HERE is your recipe.

** I was antsy and didn't let the marshmallow mixture cool long enough (she is very clear that that's important) and they did get a little soft and chewy but still yummy! 


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you tried these so I know they are good! I've been wanting to make them I just keep forgetting to get my rice krispies! ha

    ReplyDelete