Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cookie Cutter Matching

 Well, I dug out every cookie cutter I own. I could have sworn I had more but I suppose I was thinking about the massive bag my mother always had growing up filled with tons of shapes for EVERY holiday! 

My child is less fortunate because this is it... 
(I know, I know, how do I not have any Christmas ones?!!!! I'm just as shocked as you are!!)

I am in love with new ideas to keep this busy body still for even 10 minutes!! 
I took all my cookie cutters, traced their shape and walked away to grab my camera and when I returned she had already placed the cutters on their corresponding shapes. :)

I wasn't sure how long this would entertain her since there was only 6 shapes but she did it over and over and over again! Next time we're at my parents house and I need something to keep her busy I'm busting out the big bag!! 

Click HERE to see where this idea came from!! 

1 comment: