Monday, October 22, 2012

Twice-Baked Sweet Potato

Well, I randomly had 2 sweet potatoes in my kitchen today along with some feta cheese in my fridge which happen to make me one happy girl!


 I was scrolling through Pinterest this afternoon wondering what I should experiment with today and came across THIS recipe. I was so excited to see I had everything waiting for me in my kitchen. Wahoo!! 


These were delicious and had sooo much flavor!! 
*I didn't add as much butter as they asked for (prob. about 2 T) next time I'll probably try without.
*Also, I must have skipped over the part in the directions that said to mix in the feta cheese and thyme before putting them back in the oven. So, I just sprinkled them both on top when I took them out. 

These really are really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment