Sunday, October 21, 2012

Streamers/Balloons Backdrop

OK,  I understand this picture is sort of ghetto BUT I was totally stressed with the Halloween party we had this weekend and I didn't have a chance to get a good pic. You get the idea though, right?!

So, our Halloween party was candy corn themed so everything was orange, yellow and white. I bought streamers and balloons in those colors for behind the food table with the idea I got HERE.

I took the streamers and twisted them down alternating colors. We covered about 4 yards worth of wall and it took FOREVER!! 3 people helped me with this and it took us TWO hours!! Holy crap! 

I think it looks cute but oh my! Not sure if I'd take the time for that one again, ha! 

Anyway, if you like this idea just make sure you plan enough time to execute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment