Friday, September 7, 2012

Crock Pot Black Bean and Corn Salsa Chicken

So good!! 
I have mentioned my love for crock pot dinners in the past. However, I feel a lot of my crock pot recipes are similar so I was happy to find this one! 

Black beans
Corn
Taco Season
Chicken 
Salsa

That's it! 
It was unexpectedly quite spicy and very delicious served over a bed of blue chips! :)


You can find the whole recipe HERE

I was originally going to serve it over lettuce but when I went to grab it I realized I'd had one to many turkey sandwich's this week and we were running low on the greens. Soooo we adapted and had a delicious nacho type dinner. We also cut up fresh tomato and avocado to throw on top. Mmmmm! 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! It's similar to our Santa Fe Chicken..just without the taco seasoning and you add cheese on top before you serve it...so GOOD! - Lena

    ReplyDelete