Saturday, September 8, 2012

"Miracle Cleaner"

I noticed the other day how gross my cookie sheets were looking and decided to finally do something about it! So, I found a "miracle cleaner" on Pinterest and put it to the test.

Here is my 'BEFORE' picture

Scrub-a-dub-dub!

My 'AFTER' picture

You can see that there is a difference. But, I wouldn't go as far as calling it a 'miracle cleaner' difference... Plus, on the link where I found this they made me think that I just had to gently rub this stuff (peroxide and baking soda) on my cookie sheet but I had to scrub fairly hard to get any kind of reaction. My arm and fingers are quite tired right now. Ha. 

Anyway, let's just say I din't start digging all my sheets and pans out to clean (which I probably would have done if this stuff was as awesome as they made it sound...) .

HERE is the original link if you want to check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment